Space galaxy Space galaxy

Well

It's not terrible for what it is, a cheap space invaders clone, but it's not very good at all either. I recognize that you put a lot of time into it, but that's game development, that's why it can take years to make a "good" game! Anyway, some improvements would be to the graphics, they don't look so hot. Also, the shots the enemies take don't look all too good, and seem to just kind of 'float'. More levels also would not have hurt! If and when you try again, add something new to the mix, we have all seen Space Invaders before. For example, during each level the 'theme' of everything changes, and there's a zelda-esque trick to winning the level, or something (and definitely a change in music each time a new level starts). Anyway, That's all I have to say, welcome to game design!

Spiral Illusion Spiral Illusion

@_@

Woo! It even works when I looked at the X button at the top of the browser @_@

Spiral Power Woo!

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Argh!

Y'arr! Great game matey, but ye can't finish level 9 on ubuntu, ye land lubber!

Dino Run Dino Run

Meh

I don't understand why everyone likes this game. I mean, all I had to do was press the right arrow key, and occasionally shift, up, and down. I didn't see any danger, it was really a waste of time :-/ I'm sorry.

Super Pirate Isle Super Pirate Isle

:3 Coolies

I definitely have some thoughts about this game...First off, I love bomberman, so it was obviously a favorite for me :3...then second, it was quite short...also a bug...you can hit the same chest for all 3 times...so it only took me about 5 minutes to beat the game lol...other than that, the graphics were definitely atleast, if not above, average....GJ :3

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Moo

Great game...I got the sun stone in...took a pic of everyone..none of them worked >.<

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Uh...

How is a 3.3 failing? isn't the highest (w/o extra credit) 4.0 in real life?

JohnMazz responds:

cant just have everyone win... had to put the line some where. Its actually a pretty easy game once you get the controls working.

Your in our hearts Mate. Your in our hearts Mate.

Well

Well, it's just another slideshow...but the topic and the music really brought me around :P...your lucky I've got good taste ;-)

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Yup. <3

Dark Cut Dark Cut

:D

as always, your works are perfect

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

Well...

Awesome game, love the concept...looks like you put a LOT of work into that, but as far as I could tell, there were no keyboard or mouse controls...just a for shoot..