Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

The twin girls...

They sound like...Marta from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World...like...exactly like her

Random Flash Of Random Random Flash Of Random

not bad

That's all I can really say about it; it's not bad. The art could have been a bit better, the music wasn't really my thing (but I can't downgrade you on that), and there didn't seem to be a message in place of a story. Although it is called 'random', presentation isn't everything in a flash; substance is also required to add weight. Nice effort anyway!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Minor Note

I thought the animated parts look like they came straight out of like...a scummVM game!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

I loved it!

Although, I do prefer the song from the second out of all of them :P. But! It did remind me of a sea-creature pokérap!

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Haha!

Jesus turned into Gainax! (TTGL + Neon Evangelion)...Except I don't think Gainax sounds like bleach >_>;; Oh well ^_^ Great flash anyways!

Deathgore Deathgore

Funny :P

It reminded me of Assy McGee (On Adult Swim)

AustinBreed responds:

I never could sit through an episode of that. Maybe I'll give it another chance?

Learn to Vote Responsibly Learn to Vote Responsibly

Meh

Meh it was good animation, at least compared to me, but it really wasn't all that funny, or anything special, I didn't think. And not to get political or anything but...are votes don't really count for much of anything ._.

go go gurren rangers go go gurren rangers

Woah...

I...I love you!

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

Wow

That was great :D

Only one thing though, you didn't talk about how the spinning turbine actually generates electricity...which I think I already know because of a History Channel documentary - the turbine at the top is coated with metal, and the thing around it is covered in a magnet, when the turbine spins inside of it - electrons get passed through. ^_^

samsonloftin responds:

It would have been nice if I did add how the turbines generate electricity although I wanted to show Hydroelectricity in general and I just think that explaining the turbines in detail wouldn't be necessary and giving the time constraints for the film festival it wouldn't have been possible.

life in the bathroom life in the bathroom

O_o

swear to god...i swear i've seen this or something a TON like it a long time ago X.x